- dark mode: toggle between light mode and dark mode
- automatic grouping: Marple is able to detect groups in signals automatically (eg. not defined by the user). Marple will split signal names based on ‘.’
- default auto fit y-zoom: new plots will have auto fit y-zooming enabled by default
- sort signals alphabetically: By default, Marple sorts signals in order of the original data set. This option enables the user to sort alphabetically.
- resolution: change the plot resolution for the time series plot. A higher resolution will give more precision, but will come at cost of performance.